How to Become a Walmart Contractor
Walmart contractor requirements/ registration: If you have substantial types of equipment and have developed some expertise, you might be able to become a contractor at Walmart. It will give you the opportunity to work part time or full time. A contractor is a person who supplies companies with necessary products or services but they are not permanent employees of Walmart.
The company contracts to provide non-supplier services of maintenance, recruiting, marketing and transportation. You can contact Walmart to get contract opportunity.
Steps to Be a Wal-Mart Contractor:
- Meet your regional Wal-Mart store manager ask about services. Generally, services such as maintenance are given for hiring. Stores need services like parking, landscaping, construction, material assembling, recycling, and maintenance.
- If a store needs to hire your services, the store manager will directly contact you to bind up with the contract.
- You can also contact directly to Wal-Mart’s central Recruiting Services department at 479-273-8385 and get information about contracts for recruiting and hiring services. You may also contact Marketing Services at 479-273-4111 for advertising contracts, outreach contracts, and other marketing services.
- If you are carrier service provider, you may mail at [email protected] and ask for transportation services. A company will mail you back along with detailed career profile form. You have to fill it completely and send to provided address.
- To get more details about contracts and services, visit Wal-Mart’s online “Service or Non-Retail Supplier Questionnaire”. A list of all mentioned and not mentioned services are given on it.
- Send a mail or call on provided number and ask if they have requirements. The department will reply back with necessary details. It may want to arrange a meeting with you to evaluate your services and remuneration.
- Get well prepared before appearing in front of the manager. Bring your presentation and present confidently along with achievements and benefits.
- WalMart contractor requirements/ registration
- Walmart Canada vendor agreement/ supplier