Cancel or Delete My Walmart Account Online
Cancel Walmart money card/credit card account: Walmart offers its regular customers to open an account with Walmart.com. You can shop online by using your account. The main advantage of this facility is that you can use it for free sitting at home by ordering on the site. It is for your benefit to track records of the transaction which includes details of billing address, shipping address and credit card information.
You can also keep a record of your ordered items. If you are not using your Walmart account, it is advisable to close your account. There is no any particular deactivation button on the Walmart page. It does not mean that you have created the permanent account. You can cancel it by proper channel. The following steps are provided to close an active account.
Steps to Cancel My Walmart Account
- Click on your web browser and go to Walmart.com. Now, sign in to your account by providing your username and password.
- Go to the bottom of the page by scroll down and click on the head “Help” and then “Contact Us” link.
- Check the list and click on “Other Questions about the Website” and then click on “Email Walmart.com” link.
- Click on the “Please Help Me With” and on “Question or Comment”.
- The box will appear named as Comments field. Enter your request to cancel Walmart.com Account with reason.
- Your contact information should be verified if it is correct or not. Contact information is auto-populate in various fields. If you want to correct it, make necessary changes.
- Click on “Submit” button. In a few seconds, you will receive a message from Walmart.com. You need not respond back to this email. Walmart will send second confirmation email about the completion of your request.
- Now you can see that your account is no longer in existence.
- cancel Walmart money card/credit card account
- delete my Walmart account online